Monday, September 28, 2009

My Motivation to Attend College

My motivation to attend college and become someone in life has been my family specially my parents and my brother. My parents never finish school my dad only finshed elementary school and my mom did not finish school in mexico but recently she received her cosmetology deploma. She always has said that when you want to reach your dreams and goals you can if you set your mind to it. My parents have worked so hard to have all the things they have now and to give us everything we want, basically they gave us what there parents were not able to give them when they were younger. I want to continue school and be able to say that i am someone in life someone with a career who graduated college. I want to make my parents prooud. Someone else who i look up to is my brother i have always wanted to be like him since i was small i looked up to him he played sports i played sports he went to college so i am attendin college. Since his always been my role model I am my cousins role models they look up to me they tell me that they want to attend the same college i am going to so they motivate me as well to continue with school and not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment